18 November 2011

A Christmas Wish Card

Here is a new Christmas card I made this week. I'm new at entering challenges so I am going to enter into a few with this one..wish me luck!


I entered this card into the following CHALLENGES:

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge

The Paper Shelter

Creatalicious Challenges


Fab n Funky Challenges

Here's my supplies list:

DCWV Naturals 12 x 12 pad: cardstock in green for card base
All papers, leaves & small sentiment tag were designed by me in PS and printed out
Spellbinders Large Oval Nestie
Digital Stamp: Mum's Coat by Beccy's Place
Copic Ciao Markers (I coloured to coat only)
Distress Ink in Tattered Rose, Crushed Olive and Antique Linen
Prima Flowers (colour changed with Copics)
Plastic snowflakes from stash
Dark Red ribbon from stash
Stickles glitter


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. A very beautiful christmas card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter, good luck with the challenge, and i hope to see you back for the next one.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card thanks for joining in with the Creatalicous Challenge this month.. Vicki B xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...